The Spatzennest children’s club in Russbach means all parents of children from the age of one can have out-and-out fun in the snow! If your offspring are still too little for the children’s ski school, or just tired from skiing, trained supervisors will provide hours of fun in Russbach, meaning that parents don’t have to miss out on skiing pleasures.
Dear Children! While your mum and dad go skiing, you can really let off steam here with us in the Spatzennest Russbach. You’ll find any amount of superb games here and lots of new friends. And when your eyes start to droop from all that running around, you can get cosy in our snug area!
Why the Spatzennest children’s club is so super:
- located right in the Hornbahn Russbach valley station
- Supervision from qualified, and trained staff
- open daily*, hourly or daily supervision
- for children from the age of one!
- no registration required
- lunch served on request - € 6,00
- free for all children of Russbach guests
- for children from neighbouring areas:
- per hour € 6,20
- 1/2 day (3 hours) € 17,50
- 1 day with lunch € 39,50
- 5 days with lunch € 190,00
from 17.12.2017 to 02.04.2018
Sunday until Friday from 9.00 am to 16.30 pm
Opened on Saturday: 23.12.2017 30.12.2017 06.01.2018 03.02.2018 10.02.2018 17.02.2018 24.02.2018 24.03.2018 31.03.2018