Skiers Advent & Christmas Markets
Get into a festive mood at the Christmas Markets in Tennengau in the Salzburg province and have a merry Christmas. Enticing aromas of fresh pine boughs, the spicy aroma of hot mulled wine and punch and Christmas events in Salzburg heighten your anticipation of the big day.
Traditional Austrian handicrafts, Austrian treats and a fun social gathering await you on your winter holiday visit to the Christmas markets in Tennengau.
Advent in Russbach
|24.11.18||10.00 am||Christmas Market Russbach, village center|
|25.11.18||10.00 am||Christas Market Russbach, village center
|01.12.18||all day||Russbachs houses become an Advent Calendar|
|06.12.18||07.30 pm||Krampus Run, village square|
|08.12.18||09.00 am||Christmas Brass Music playing in the whole village|
|24.12.18||03.30 pm||Childrens Mass, church|
|10.45 pm||Brass Music from the tower of the church|
|11.00 pm||Christmas Mass, church|
|28.12.18||7.30 pm||Percht Run, village square|
Further Christmasmarkets and Highlights
- Advent in the Tennengau region
- "Winterroas" - Christmas in Abtenau
- Masters of crafts Advent in the "Handwerkshaus" at the market square Bad Goisern
- Christmas Market Hallstatt
- Gosau Mountain Christmas Market
- Wolfgangsee Advent
- Christkindlmarket Salzburg
- Salzburg / Hellbrunn Christmas Market
You can find the detailed programme in our Advent "Dorfpost".